Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Question on 3cx webmeeting?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Ram!, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ram!

Hi,

We have 3cx version 12 SP6 with 32SC license.

We now are trying to use Webmeeting feature and I see in our 3cx that By default we can host video conferences for up to 3 participants, included with every Standard or Pro Licence.

I have few questions on this.

1) Can I host more that 1 Web meeting with 3 participants? If yes how many can i host?
    2) Can I schedule web meeting through Web portal or is it only through 3cx Phone?
    3) Does schedule web meeting through web portal require a separate licence?
    4) We actually want to record the meeting, However when I checked with 3cx phone I dont see the record option, but through web portal I see that option. Is there anyway I can activate recording through 3cx phone?

any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Thank you for your email,
    Feel free to contact your regional sales representative for informations on webmeeting licensing.
    As 3 participants concurrent is your limit you can host only 1 webmeeting at once.
    Your meetings needs to be scheduled through 3cxphone, unless you move to an on-premise installation of webmeeting.
    Meetings recording is possible in v14.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.