Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Hjalmar, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hjalmar

Hello,

first of all, this is a great softwareapplication. Great job!

I have a question about redirecten, if a customer calls me and i do not answer it will be redirect to my sellphone. But if i don't awnser the sellphone, can i redirect it back to my home phone and back to my sellphone?

So:

-> Home phone
    -> Sell phone
    -> again back to home...?

2. gbarnes

Forward to cell phone

Yes it does this, I use it.

Just forward to on Busy etc your mobile number, with a timeout of, say 20 seconds. Then, select on no answer, divert back to digital receptionist, or a voicemail extension.

Hope this helps.

Also, when my cell phone is busy, it gives the caller a busy message and goes back to receptionist.

Graeme.

3. Ralph

Ralph Member

Nice trick

Nice trick gbarnes :wink:

I am set up so that the caller is given an option to ring the cell phone by pushing a button which then transfers the call to an extension that forwards all calls to a cell number.

So far I haven't been able to figure out a way to have this option and still have the call returned to the 3CX system if the cell isn't answered.

Any ideas?? :)

Take care

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi Ralph,

Yes. 3CX PBX unable to control the cell phone’s fwd feature. However, the cell phone user can be .

PSTN =>3CX BOX=>EXT A (No Answer FWD Cell Phone)=>CELL Phone [If busy (**67*.....), no answer (**6x*....)and lost connection with provider(**6x*....). Then fwd back to EXT A at 3CX BOX]

In my region, for my cell phone, I just need to dial **67*PSTN number (EXT A at 3CX BOX). Then if I press end call key when cell phone is ringing, it will divert the call to EXT A at 3CX BOX.

Regards,
    5Q

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.