Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Hjalmar, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Hjalmar

Hello,

first of all, this is a great softwareapplication. Great job!

I have a question about redirecten, if a customer calls me and i do not answer it will be redirect to my sellphone. But if i don't awnser the sellphone, can i redirect it back to my home phone and back to my sellphone?

So:

-> Home phone
    -> Sell phone
    -> again back to home...?

2. gbarnes

Forward to cell phone

Yes it does this, I use it.

Just forward to on Busy etc your mobile number, with a timeout of, say 20 seconds. Then, select on no answer, divert back to digital receptionist, or a voicemail extension.

Hope this helps.

Also, when my cell phone is busy, it gives the caller a busy message and goes back to receptionist.

Graeme.

3. Ralph

Ralph Member

Nice trick

Nice trick gbarnes :wink:

I am set up so that the caller is given an option to ring the cell phone by pushing a button which then transfers the call to an extension that forwards all calls to a cell number.

So far I haven't been able to figure out a way to have this option and still have the call returned to the 3CX system if the cell isn't answered.

Any ideas?? :)

Take care

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi Ralph,

Yes. 3CX PBX unable to control the cell phone’s fwd feature. However, the cell phone user can be .

PSTN =>3CX BOX=>EXT A (No Answer FWD Cell Phone)=>CELL Phone [If busy (**67*.....), no answer (**6x*....)and lost connection with provider(**6x*....). Then fwd back to EXT A at 3CX BOX]

In my region, for my cell phone, I just need to dial **67*PSTN number (EXT A at 3CX BOX). Then if I press end call key when cell phone is ringing, it will divert the call to EXT A at 3CX BOX.

Regards,
    5Q