• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Queu with external agents (with rebound)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaspar

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying to add a queue with only external numbers to 3CX (v15.5).
I made a few "dummy" extensions which forward to a mobile number and tried with "Ring my mobile simultaneously".
This last function works without any problems, but without the rebound function. When i set forward rules for the away or DND status, set the extension to this status and logged in to the queue it wont ring at all (like discussed: https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...rted-to-extensions-dtmf-design-problem.45270/).
The option "Allow forwarding to external numbers in Ring Groups and Queues" in the PBX settings menu is activated.
Is there a possibility to use external agents with the rebound function for queues?

I tried most of the examples in other posts of the forum but somehow none of them worked.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-09-22 om 14.02.55.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-09-22 om 14.02.55.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for your reply.
Are there any other options to use "external agents" in a queue? I can't imagine that i am the only one that uses them?

That's the way i have set the queue and extensions now, but i was hoping that is was possible to use the rebound. It's really usefull so the queue wont forward to a agents mobile voicemail when the mobile phone of one of the agents is switched off or out of reception.
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.