Solved Queue abandoned queue calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neville, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neville

neville New Member

I have a question about abandoned queue calls report. Looking at the report, it show queue, call time, waiting time, caller id, agent, polling attempts and agent status.

I see a call coming in with a waiting time of 2:01 before it was abandoned. 3 agents are logged in and it shows 7 polling attempts for one agent and 0 for the other agents. Needless to say, the caller dropped the call.

Queue is setup as longest waiting, 15 seconds ring time.

What exactly is this telling me?

Is there docs show what these reports are showing. They are very confusing to figure out exactly what is going on.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @neville

The report is saying that the queue manager polled the same agent 7 times without polling the others. This could happen if the other agents were busy on another call (not necessarily a queue call) that will not show in this report.
    Longest waiting means that for every call that enters the queue, the queue manager will poll the agent that hasn't answered a call the longest first and then move on to the next one after the 15 seconds ring time. If another agent is not available then the same agent will be polled.

3. neville

neville New Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.