• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Queue ability to Start Playing Music On Hold After intro Check box option.

TwoPortSupport

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I have a need to add background music to an intro recording. When it is played the selected Music on hold plays behind it mashing up the intro file and MOH file music together. I did a workaround by modifying the .wav file for MOH with a silence delay but it would be nice to see a check box to start MOH after the intro file to separate the two if selected/needed.

Neil

Reactions: DamianCorr
Upvote 41
Still definitely want this. Our company insists on having dialogue in our hold music so we have talking over talking right now when the prompt is turned on.

Reactions: Valentin Studer
Any update 3CX or Nick?

Did I miss anything?

An adjustable poll time allowing agents to reject the incoming queue call on their extension for 30 seconds. Not every call queue is used in a call centre where it is mandatory for an "agent" to take a call

Definitely a must! We find a lot of the time the MOH drowns out the Intro Prompt, so we have to play about and/or re-record.

Elsewhere on the forum, we are told that this behavior is normal. I've never experienced hold music playing underneath a prompt... ever. Well, until 3CX.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.