Queue agents not getting calls while logged in

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Trestill, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trestill

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get any update on the case that's stuck in R&D for two months. It was described here:
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/queue-calls-randomly-stop-ringing.52907/

It's not my post, and I have my own ticket created but it looks like the same issue. R&D ignored all my questions via ticketing system. Calling to support team doesn't help. It seems that this department is heavily guarded and it's impossible to anyone to call them.

Is anyone managed to solve it or develop some workaround? My client lost his patience and want's his money back for whole system......

I hope you can help me.

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Indeed the R&D Team is no reachable by phone, but I checked the case. There is nothing to update on yet, that is why you have not heard back from anyone yet.
    What I can say is that so far there have been no other reports about the same issue.

The reason I am saying this is not to dismiss the importance of it, but just to explain that priority sometimes is given to issues that affect more systems.

3. Trestill

Thank you, Nick.
    I know it's not very common but I had today a call from new client, that had his system set up two weeks ago, and he reported the same issue.

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In that case, I would highly suggest that you open a new separate ticket with the Support Department, give them the same files they asked for last time, ans as a note mention that it could be related to the other case you also have open.

This is a general piece of advice, when you can open tickets with 3CX Support, if you have a problem that has been escalated to R&D and you have other customers/systems experiencing the same thing, open a new ticket for all of them.
    Apart from the fact that this may increase the response time, it gives the R&D team more information and logs to work with that a lot of times helps narrow down the problem much faster.

5. Trestill

Thanks, I'll do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.