Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Queue and active calls not showing in presence screen

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Julian Henry, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julian Henry

I have a user who was out of the office for about a week and upon returning is not able to see the active calls or queue calls items within the presence screen. I have confirmed that she's in the correct queue and even re-added her. Her phone is connected and can make and receive calls. Also - the items haven't been minimized in the presence screen - just the "Default" menu shows up.

2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Julian Henry

If you are using the windows client' switchboard, go to Switchboard Settings and in the Call Filtering Section make sure that everything is selected.
    In case that you are using the web client, then go to Settings >> Switchboard and again select everything under Call Filter

Hope this helps.

3. Julian Henry

Where can the switchboard settings be found? Within the presence screen I do not have a settings option. We are using the windows client FYI.

4. vizualpro

vizualpro New Member

You can open the switchboard by clicking the menu at the top of the phone (three dots) and then selecting "Q-Manager View". Once open, you will see a gear icon at the top for settings.

5. Julian Henry

I don't see the menu you're speaking of. Just to clarify - I'm using the full 3cx client software on Windows 7 with an IP phone. The settings within the 3cx software are very minimal.

6. vizualpro

vizualpro New Member

Capture.PNG

7. Julian Henry

[​IMG]

This is what I'm seeing from the client.

8. Brian Cross

Brian Cross New Member

9. Julian Henry

Looks like I fixed one problem but created another. After updating the 3CX software I am now able to adjust the presence screen but now the client's phone is listed as "not connected". I've reset the phone, attempted firmware upgrades and sent a new welcome email with a config file. Any suggestions?

10. Brian Cross

Brian Cross New Member

IP address blocked?

11. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What version PBX are you running? If you are running the latest version client with an older version of 3CX you may experience compatibility issues. I would recommend upgrading all to the latest version to ensure compatibility

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.