Queue call Pick up from Myphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by concs, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concs

I have users, in the same extension group, members of the same queue but I cannot get Pickup from MyPhone to be available.
    Have tried giving all rights to extension group users, making users of the extension group all group administrators. Remains greyed out.
    I have run out of ideas!

It only works if I add the user to the "Management" extension group.

It wasn't working prior to SP4 either and I did an uninstall and re-install for SP4.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any suggestions.

*Edit: I can pick up from the "Extensions" tab in MyPhone, but not the "Queues" Tab.. Maybe this is expected behavior. Is it because "extension" 800 (the queue) owns the call and is not a member of the extension group?

2. concs

Can anyone report that they are picking up queue calls from MyPhone?

3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, this is by design.

If you want to pickup queue calls from Queues Page your extension must be part of Management Group.

The system allows you to pickup only polling calls from the Extensions page.

If you have any suggestions open this as a feature request and let the community vote.
    http://3cx.ideascale.com/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. concs

What is the use of MyPhone for a queue? User can see the calls on the queue but can't pick them up? Adding everyone in the call call centre to management group is not a solution. If I do that when they press *20* they pick up calls at random systemwide including internal and calls being transferred.

Will add to ideas.

5. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

What is the use of MyPhone for a queue? User can see the calls on the queue but can't pick them up?
    > You can pickup calls only from Extension Page.
    IF your extension is in the Management Group he can pickup calls from Extensions page and Queues Page.

If I do that when they press *20* they pick up calls at random systemwide including internal and calls being transferred.
    > You can use PICKUPCODE+EXTENSION RINGING
    Example: *20*101.

Don't worry if the community votes for this feature - we will add this feature for V11.
    Please add the link in this post - so people can vote :)
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. concs

That is great news, thank you. The enhancements the 3CX team continue to make, often in response to user feedback, are brilliant and an example to software companies in general. V11 is shaping up as an exciting release!

Vote here?
    http://3cx.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Pick-up-Queue-Calls-from-MyPhone/320956-9854

edit. added link

7. concs

It seems that this is still not available in v11.
    There is still no ability to "Pickup" a queue call for a normal user (only Management group).

Am I missing something here or was this overlooked in v11?

8. concs

Please? :D

9. concs

This issue is still a major problem for us.

Calls waiting in the queue cannot be picked up by operators from MyPhone.
    I can add all the extensions to "Management Group", then they can, but if they use *20* they pickup any call in the system (MD not happy!)

Has the promised fix been overlooked or dropped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.