Queue ext unregistered after 15.5.8801.3 update

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AMTC, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMTC

After the phone system updated to the newest service pack, all of my queues are unregistered. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the system then restored from backup. I still get this issue. When i look in the logs, it looks like after the IVR it just doesnt know where to go. I have checked the IVR is sending to the queue, i have checked the queues settings, nothing seems to bring them back online. I have even tried to delete the queues and rebuild them, they stay unregistered. I am using 32SC pro version 15.5.8801.3. Any help would be appreciated!

2. Prometheus DBA

Bit of similar problem here, except after updating to the latest version Queue A does not connect trough to Queue B.

3. AMTC

Looking through the logs i have found the following. Hope this can help.

18/02/13 08:52:50.831|100039| Trc|75|0006|: Agent's 191 phone is registered
    18/02/13 08:52:50.832|100027| Err|10|0006|: Catched exception in 'Scheduler.ProcessTasks':
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0 TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.GetByID(Int32)'.
    at QMgrPlugIn.QACfgMonitor.Extension()
    at QMgrPlugIn.QACfgMonitor.OnDNCfgChanged(Record_Action act, Int32 iddn)
    at QMgrPlugIn.QCfgMgr.ProcessRegistrationChanges()
    at QMgrPlugIn.Scheduler.ProcessTasks(EventWaitHandle cancel)
    18/02/13 08:52:53.123|100050|Stat|75|0011|: Statistics:
    Poll processor state:
    =Normal requests:
    =Total: 0 requests / 0 active

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @AMTC

If you check on the Dashboard / System extensions do you see the Queue extensions as un-registered? Are all services running? Have you tried restarting the queue manager service?

5. AMTC

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Those were my first steps, even a few reboots. Last night i reinstalled the system a few times. Tried from backup's, they all failed. Once i got the system running both of my queues were unregistered every time i reinstalled. Then i tried to install the newest version from scratch - no backup, same results. My only resolution was to drop back to 15.0. Now everything is correct, all queues work just fine. The server has no issues, and 3CX is the only thing running on the VM. This system is running on server 2016 however, i noticed last night its not in your supported list. I would have to say something server-side is clashing with 15.5.8801.3. This fix got my company back up and running, im going to install to a 2012 R2 server this weekend. I currently have 3 systems, and this one is the only one with issues, this is the only one on 2016.

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to see you managed to resolve your issue but what you are describing is very strange as Windows server 2016 is on the supported list and should not cause you this issue.
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/supported-operating-systems/

Perhaps there was a corruption to the vm that caused the issue. If you run into any more issues we would like to take a closer look at the issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.