Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Queue Intro / Music on Hold

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Les, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Les

Les

Hi,

Since upgrading to v9 (and also in v9 Sp1) we have been experiencing a problem where it appears that the Queue Intro and Queue Music on Hold appear to start playing to the caller simultaneously.

In version 8 the caller would hear the Intro Prompt, followed by the Queue Position (if enabled) and then the Queue Music on Hold.

In version 9 the caller hears both the Intro Prompt and the Queue Music on Hold being played over each other.

Les

2. galega

Hi:

Yes, i think there is something strange on queue intro and music, i heared this morning, after SP1 update. I'm trying to replay this issue ...

3. radcomp

hi is there any fix to this yet

4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, this is by design and we made this on purpose- If you add an IVR prompt only with (Voice), you can have also the onhold music file being played in the background.
    If you want this to be change please just suggest your idea - http://3cx.ideascale.com/

This is what users wanted.
    Thanks and Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.