Queue Login/Logout Issues

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ahodge7, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahodge7

We use the in-built softphones, and we have the settings enabled to have our agents log into queues automatically when they change their status to "Available" and to log them out of all of the queues they're assigned to when they change their status to "Away" or "Out of Office". Recently, we've had someone report that when he came back from "Away", he won't be logged into some or all of his queues and will then need to manually log into each one.

After trying to work on that issue, another agent reported the exact opposite, that she's going to "Away" or she toggles off the "Q" button and yet she's still getting calls. I've looked at the Office Hours Scheduling settings and they both have the automated queue logging enabled, so I'm at a loss. Does anyone know of other places to check for possible conflicting queue login/logout rules? Or any suggestions?

2. bbaker73

bbaker73 New Member

I know that if you use the presence screen to manually log in or out of queues, then the Q button in 3cxphone does not behave as expected, things get out of whack. Example if I'm in 2 queues and log out of one of them manually from presence, i can press the Q button all day long and it will never log back into the queue i manually logged out of. Only way to get back in sync is log in the Q button, then go back to presence and manually log in each queue that didn't log in with the Q button. Then test log out/back in with Q button to make sure they are all back in sync. Some of our users use Do Not disturb status to auto log out/in for breaks etc and I don't believe we've had any issues with that and queues. This is version 14

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.