queue member : external number

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by muurman, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muurman

On another phone system is can put in external numbers in the queue member list.
    There a situations where people don't have a sip phone but just a mobile gsm phone.
    In that other phone system i just put in the queue numbers like 00612345678 ( its an example :lol: )
    With 3cx i have to : first make an extension and put that extension in the queue and put a forward on that extension.
    But if that extension is never registered i can't add it to the queue members or... ?

2. willow

willow Member

I have been able to forward phones without registering them. I also use the ring mobile at the same time option and it works fine for queue members.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nbailey

nbailey Member

hello,

Easy to do this. Take a dummy extension select ring my mobile sim, and add the mobile number to the extension. the extension will register and add that extension to the Queue, this way you will have a Queue full of external numbers if you want.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. muurman

Yes, with a mobile number which is attached to an extension it works.
    But then i have to use myphone for example to logon as that extension and then i can login that extension to a queue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.