Queue not working when call is by digital receptionist (v10)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by it2pimp, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it2pimp

Hello,

Situation working :
    Queue is working normally when someone calls to a direct number.
    user1 is on the phone, someone calls in to his fix number ==> comes into the queue because rule is "phone is busy go to queue of this person". User1 ends call ==> call from queue is coming in and working normally.

Situation not working :
    User1 is on a phone call, someone calls in through the digital receptionist. user 2 takes the call and wants to forward it to user1 that is still on the phone. user2 forwards the call to user1 and hangs up ==> message that user is on the line comes up and caller is placed in queue.
    User 1 hangs up his initial call ===> his phone rings from the queue person that is waiting ==> user1 wants to take the queue call but is not hearing anybody. queue calls keeps ringing the phone endlessly, every attempt to take the call is useless because it is not coming through. So queue keeps circling and ringing the phone endlessly until the caller hangs up, or the incoming caller is forced to be disconnected by an admin user.

Is this normal ?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: Queue not working when call is by digital receptionist (

Since you are running version 10 I have to assume that this either worked previously, or you have recently changed something that has caused you to discover this.

I would look over the 3CX Server Logs, right after a failed call, to see if there are any clues as to the behaviour.

3. it2pimp

Re: Queue not working when call is by digital receptionist (

No actually this is from the beginning. Didn't change anything, but the customer wasn't using the call queues any more because of this problem.

Now he wants to reuse this, so I have taken a look at it to see if I could resolve this issue.

I think its a bug, maybe somebody with version 10 can confirm this ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.