Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Queue Stastics

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by EuclidTech, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EuclidTech

I was generating some call reports of queue stastics for our managers and was noticing some inconsistencies between the reports. I cannot account for the differene in numbers from different reports. I ran several reports with the time frame of 4/1/12 12am - 4/30/12 11:59pm. I would expect the same number of recieved, answered and abandoned calls from each report but that is not the case. For example Basic queue stastics for one queue shows 381 recieved, 351 answered, and 30 abandoned. The detailed queue statistics show a total of 549 calls and 549 answered. Shouldn't recieved calls and total calls match for the same queue and time period? If I look at Team Statistics for the same queue and time period the numbers are again different but similar to the detailed queue statisics, at 583 recieved calls. Am I missing something? Am I correct in assuming these numbers should match? If not, is there a place that better explains how these stats are generated?

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Try version 11 web reports. There are great improvements in reports accuracy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.