Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

queues login and out.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aly@accendo.dk, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aly@accendo.dk

Hi

Does anyone know if the call center module enables user to log out of one queues and still be in another queue??

Is there anyway to to this with 3cx??

Alex

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

yes this is possible with the Call Center Module. Managers can log agents out of one or more queues.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aly@accendo.dk

Hi Nate

Thanks for the answar - is it allso possible for the agents to deside that they want to be in one queu and not another? If not - can I create agents as managers?

Thanks

Alex

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello Alex,

Yes but this depends on the Administrator and how you setup extension groups. All rights depend on how you set this up.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. aly@accendo.dk

Hi

We are using 3cx with the call center function. And after the service pack update I was hoping what it was possible to log in and out off differne qeues, but no.

As far as I can see, the extension is either in a queu or out off all qeues.

Does anyone know it this is changed in a furture update?

Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.