Quick Office Hours Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lneblett, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I have a client whose office hours are normally from 7AM to 11PM, with the exception of the weekends. They open the office at 7AM on Friday morning, but do not shutdown until 11PM on Sunday night. From what I can determine, each day where office hours are used, there must be a start and an end. So what I have done is to define the start on Friday as 7:00AM with a close of 23:59 and then a start for Saturday at 0:00AM and a close for Saturday at 23:59 with a subsequent start for Sunday of 0:00 and a close of 23:00. Effectively, this seems to create a 1 minute gap on Friday and Saturday when the system is forced to think the office is closed as I do not see a way to state a open on one day with an associated close on a different day. I don't think it is a big deal, but mostly wanted to confirm that my understanding and set-up for the aforementioned scenario is correct.

Thanks,
    Larry

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Yes your configuration is correct for this scenario. In fact it will be only 1 second gap. Because 23:59 is still a working hour and pbx will stay to 23:59:59 until switching to out of office and on 00:00:00 will be inside office hours again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response. Sometimes......I even surprise myself.

Regards,
    Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.