Quintum Tenor BX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LaurenceTaylor, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenceTaylor

Gateway device not on supported list.

Has anyone successfully linked a Quintum Tenor BX to 3CX ? Forum and Google searches don’t find any references. We need to get a system up and running today using hardware we already have.

We are currently suffering a PABX meltdown and trying to decide whether to go back to our sick trixbox pro or migrate to 3CX (our preference). It is currently Sunday in our timezone and need to decide so that we can be back online by Monday Morning.

Any success story would be appreciated and give us confidence to head down the 3cx path. Any setup hints would be very much appreciated!!

2. A.burton

If I could describe the experience as like taking a walk up a mountain and just didn't realize how steep it was but I keep getting wonderful glimpses of the valley below and I can't wait for the unreal view from the top.

I have spent two full days on this 3cx walk and I am about half way up. Very impressed thus far. I am no walker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.