R&D Team - ID 13264

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by simonjh88, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simonjh88

I logged a ticket with your support guys for a bug within 3CX.

It was passed to the R&D team on the 3rd February 2016. I have not heard a single thing from the R&D team on this and the support guys do not communicate with the R&D team.

Can somebody please give me an update on whether this is fixed in V15??

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I don't know if you got the ticket number wrong or not, but the ticket number you are referring to was never send to R&D.

In fact the ticket you have referenced was replied by one of our support agents and we never got a reply back.

Please check your facts and send me a PM or call support to get this resolved.

3. simonjh88

Yiannis,

I've sent you a PM. You will find my facts are correct!!!

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    We have your ticket and we have your ticket in our bug tracking system.

This feature is not available because the CID cannot be taken from the phone that did not answer and make the transfer. The phone that spent 15 seconds ringing, did not make a 302 redirect or something that can enable the pbx to get the caller id of that phone and infuse it into the outbound mobile call to the trunk.

You have two options - either send the originator caller id or the outbound caller id of the trunk. For now those are the 2 available options you can have.

Open a feature request on this on the ideas page because the only thing that can push this feature is if other people vote for this.

If you want it to send the Caller ID that has been set in the extension settings for that user, then THAT PHONE has to have a say in the call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.