• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Raise simultanious calls on trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikoen

Reaction score
Hi,

We've recently purchased a license with 4 simultaneous calls.
I'm now trying to raise the number of SIM calls on our trunk to 4, but it keeps getting reset to 2.

The license information is loading correctly (used to have some errors due to ipv6 & dns resolving issues, but that's gone now).

Any ideas how I can raise the number of simultaneous calls?

Thanks,

I really don't think that the provider has any control over what the field shows in 3CX. They would simply prevent any additional calls from completing if you went over a pre-set limit. From what I recall, this is the first time this has come up. Which version of 3Cx are you using? Local, or remote?

Hi Kikoen,
You could also try to delete and re configure your SIP Trunk. See if that works for you.

We are using a local 3CX standard 15.5.6354.2.
Not sure if the sip provider can influence this, but it could be that they still have it set to 2. Could that be the cause? (They will change to 4, but I don't know when.)

Ultimately I can try reconfiguring the Trunk, but isn't that a bit overkill?

What browser are you using? Try using google chrome or clearing your cache and try again

Reactions: Kikoen
OK, that did the trick.
Using Microsoft Edge I could raise the amount of simultaneous connections.

Thanks!

Edit: I was using Firefox.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.