• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Rebound feature (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galega

Bronze Partner
Reaction score
Hi:

I have configured my extension in order to divert the call to a mobile phone, with rebound feature, and it's working fine, but ... the announce that you can hear on "mobile side" seems to start before the call 3cx>mobile is really established, and i can't hear the full message. Anybody else have seen this?

Re: Rebound feature

yes, had the same problem, have not tested it full to see if it was only 1 gateway (Patton 4114), but will try on SIP trunk later this week.

What outbound route are you using ? An FXO or SIP trunk?

ISDN + Patton 4554 ... I will try over VoIP Provider.
Thanks

Hi:

Now, i've tried to divert calls over another telco provider and works fine. Seems like a interoperatibility issue with ISDN Telco.

Regards.

Yes, if you do not have ISDN Telco configured properly you will meet with this issue.
This is not coming from our side "3cx".
Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.