Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Rebound feature (Resolved)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by galega, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galega

Hi:

I have configured my extension in order to divert the call to a mobile phone, with rebound feature, and it's working fine, but ... the announce that you can hear on "mobile side" seems to start before the call 3cx>mobile is really established, and i can't hear the full message. Anybody else have seen this?

2. TotallyVoIP

Re: Rebound feature

yes, had the same problem, have not tested it full to see if it was only 1 gateway (Patton 4114), but will try on SIP trunk later this week.

What outbound route are you using ? An FXO or SIP trunk?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. galega

ISDN + Patton 4554 ... I will try over VoIP Provider.
    Thanks

4. galega

Hi:

Now, i've tried to divert calls over another telco provider and works fine. Seems like a interoperatibility issue with ISDN Telco.

Regards.

5. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Yes, if you do not have ISDN Telco configured properly you will meet with this issue.
    This is not coming from our side "3cx".
    Thanks and Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.