Rebound not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by choimarc, Apr 11, 2018.

1. choimarc

Hello,

I'm using 3cx v15.5.6354.2. I'm testing our new sip provider. I have activated the rebound on the dnd status to an external number (my cell). When I call in, I get to the extension, it forwards the call to my cell. On the cell, I hear the 3CX greeting asking if I want to take the call. When I press 1 to take the call, all I hear is silence. In my trace, I get 481 response from the sip trunk provider. What can I do ?

Thanks.

Marco.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

...and the call drops at that point, or it's as if 3CX never receives the DTMF digit? Try changing the phone number, from your mobile, to a nearby land-line, try the call scenario again. It might have something to do with DTMF tone length or volume from your mobile handset. You'd know if it is a DTMF issue, or something else at play.

3. choimarc

It will be hard to test, I will need to find a direct line to another phone. I will post an update once I get the time to do that.

Thanks.

Marco.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...