Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Rebound not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by choimarc, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choimarc

Hello,

I'm using 3cx v15.5.6354.2. I'm testing our new sip provider. I have activated the rebound on the dnd status to an external number (my cell). When I call in, I get to the extension, it forwards the call to my cell. On the cell, I hear the 3CX greeting asking if I want to take the call. When I press 1 to take the call, all I hear is silence. In my trace, I get 481 response from the sip trunk provider. What can I do ?

Thanks.

Marco.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

...and the call drops at that point, or it's as if 3CX never receives the DTMF digit? Try changing the phone number, from your mobile, to a nearby land-line, try the call scenario again. It might have something to do with DTMF tone length or volume from your mobile handset. You'd know if it is a DTMF issue, or something else at play.

3. choimarc

It will be hard to test, I will need to find a direct line to another phone. I will post an update once I get the time to do that.

Thanks.

Marco.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. choimarc

I found my problem ! My sip provider didn't support the Replaces. I deactivated this in the sip trunk configuration and then the rebound works as intended !

Thanks for your help !

Marco.

YiannisH_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.