Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Rebound prompts not heard at remote end

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shannon, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shannon

Good day all I have been trying to figure out this problem I am experiencing for while now but have had no luck, so I am hoping someone can help me out here.

When I enable Rebound call on any extension the internal prompts work fine you can say your name and everything but at the remote end you hear noting there is just silence but if you press 1 it accepts the call. All other prompts are working fine in the system. I am running V9 sp1 and its currently running in a virtual server 2003 environment. All calls are passed through 3 Patton 4114 PSTN gateway.

Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

2. bbusino

I have had the same problem. It seems that when I restart the services the problem clears. Seems to be intermittent.... booo...

Next time I see it I will capture and attach the log files. I assume that more than that level of data will be needed but at least its a start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.