• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

receive calls from patton to 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammadbaloushi

Reaction score
Hi every One our Company is planning to install 3CX in our office and even become a re-seller.
Actually we Installed 3CX Management Console and we have also configured Patton Gateway 4112 but we are not sure that Patton Gateway 4112 is configured or not , we have followed the the guides iin 3CX about Importing Settings into the patton gateway 4112 through 3cx Configuration Generating.
but now we have connected our landline numbers into the patton gateway 4112 but still we don't find patton gateway 4112 to be connected with 3cx, we are not sure is that patton is connected with 3cx or not .
please can some one explain us how to know if that patton gateway is connected to 3cx and how to make IVR Answering machine our basic need is to make IVR and call forwarding to softclient or ip extensions .
we have tested soft client its working. but now IVR Auto Answering machine.
Please explain us the about the Patton Gateway 4112 how to connect landline to 3cx.

In 3CX you can check any device (phones, or trunks) to see the current status..is it registered or not.

Did you follow this guide, or something similar, when provisioning the gateway?

http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/patton-smartnode-sn4112/

Dear Sir,
Thanks for the replay.
I have gone through this link and did the same as it is. but still i dont see the patton Gateway connected.
i am able to access my patton gateway 4112 at 192.168.1.10 and i tried alot but in the PSTN the patton Gateway is not showing up.

Can you please provide the exact model number of the patton device?

Its Patton SN4112/JO/EUI (Multi-port Analog VoIP Gateway)
and let me also add that i dont see Edit PSTN Screen when im making a PSTN even after making its on appearing in PSTN List,

The model number (J0) is correct for the intended purpose.

However, when I look at the templates, in my V14 system, I do not see one for that model. I see a template for the SN4112 FXS model in the pull down....you need the FXO model template which is indicative that you should be using the SN4114 FXO template instead.

One interesting point is that in the update settings where one can request and have downloaded any updated templates, it specifies the template for this model 4112 as being for FXO. However, having just downloaded, it still is for FXS.

Did you use the SN4114 4 port FXO template? If not, please do so and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.