Receiving calls with locked screen

Discussion in 'Android' started by sgaucho, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgaucho

Hi,

I have a Sony Experia U android phone on which I have the 3cx soft phone installed. My problem is that when I receive a call on the 3cx phone, I am unable to answer the same until I unlock the screen which results in losing many calls because of the time it takes to unlock the phone.

Is this a limitation of the 3cx phone? how do I overcome it?

Another issue I have is with the Phonebook prefix. I have added a 0 in the Phonebook prefix under Integration. However, I still have to place a 0 prefix before dialling an outside number otherwise get a Call Terminated message.

Btw, the screen must be locked since this is a security policy of my company.

appreciate any suggestions,

regards,
    sg

2. saraRqp

As I know, there are some of lock screen software can be downloaded, including the fingerprint identification software. You may have a try.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sgaucho

Hi,

Thanks for the info but do you mean a unlock screen software!? My problem is that I cannot answer calls on the 3cx phone when the screen is locked.

how will the fingerprint software help me?

thanks,
    sg

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

My HTC desire allows the answer of calls without having to "unlock" the phone. I suspect that each set handles things differently. Now, this may be something that all models, the same as your exhibit, or, it could be interaction with another App, the way you have things set-up on your phone, or even changes to the phone made by (requested by) your provider.

Providers can have handsets customized, by the manufacturer, so that the same model does not behave in the same manner with an App. It would be interesting to know if other with the same handset are having the same issue, or it can be duplicated. Hopefully, other with the Sony Experia U, will come forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.