Receptionist keypad or Attendant Console

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stevef, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevef

Has anyone used a specific receptionist phone with 3CX. Something like the LinkSys SPA932 32 button attendant console.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1175238625973&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=2597354250B08

I'm looking for a hardware phone that would work like a typical receptionists system with buttons for each internal extension that show extension status and allow quick transfer of calls. Has anyone tested or set something like this up. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. acrumpton

Have used Grandstream 2000 on another PBX and Snom on 3Cx.
    Grandstream indicates whether phone logged in, Snom only says whether line is busy.
    Call quality on Grandstream not so good so have switched to Snom. Not so pretty but quality of call significantly improved.

Sorry haven't tried linksys.

andy

3. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

I've just read setup instructions for Linksys 932. It seems it should properly work with 3CX being setup as for Asterisk. I can not guarantee though, because we didn't check it yet ourselves. But according to description I've read it uses 'dialog' events subscriptions which 3CX PBX provides (note, it is paid feature).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.