Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Receptionist No Go, V Mail Ok

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MikeSr, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSr

I finally have the lines registered through the GXW4104. I can make inbound and outbound calls. But heres the catch, If I set the Individual lines in the "Route Inbound Calls "In or Out" office Hours" to this selection:
    Connect to Extension. I get the voice mail.

Connect to Digital Receptionist, I get a quick flicker on the Line Status indicator and then no connection or perhaps no audio.
    The Server Status message is as follows:

1st
    CallConf: onincoming: Incoming cal from Ln:10000@GXW4104 to sip:10000@192.168.1.99

2nd
    Straitinout::eek:nCance: Call from Ln:10000@GXW4104 to Ln:10000@GXW4104 has been terminated.

Any Ideas ?

Also How does the music on hold function? can the file be substitued? It is grayed out on my browser.

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi,

Could you provide us with system logs and settings of your system (especially, your DR settigs and external PSTN line 10000 settings)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MikeSr

System Logs

I see several text files in the c:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Data\Logs. I am not sure how to deliver these files to you.

Mike[/quote][/list]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.