Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Recommend Sip Provider for home usage (USA)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jelliott52, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jelliott52

HI All,
    Just installing 3CX and like what I'm seeing. I currently have and accounts with Telasip (works great), but my Vitelity account is giving me problems. Does anyone some suggestions for providers that work with 3CX and are able to have numbers all over the US. We have family in a number of different states and I set up DID's so they can call to our house at a low cost.

Thanks,
    Jay Elliott

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Haven't had any issues with Vitelity myself for long distance use. You can use a combo of SipPhone and IPKall for a free incoming Washington State number. The trunk in 3CX has to be tweaked to allow it to register with SipPhone, if you do a search you will find a few previous posts on the subject.

3. Ricambi America

Vonage has been almost 100% flawless here in the USA. We do however maintain active (live) accounts on CallCentric and basically 'hotswap' to CallCentric if anything goes down on Vonage.

(On vonage, we set our 'network interruption' number to the CallCentric number. We have multiple outbound call rules to make sure they swap as needed)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. comresource

comresource Member

I have been playing with http://voicenetwork.ca/ over the last few months. Cheesy looking but they are pretty cheap if you dont mind the pay per minute model for outgoing calls (0.015 per). I was able to get a local DID with unlimited incoming for under $4 a month. I only use for mostly testing on our lab 3CX system so your milage may vary. What is nice is you can add as many peers with the same account as you want at no additional cost.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.