Recommended approved sip provider for 3CX, which one you consider the best ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RaulD, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaulD

Hello to everyone:

I'm new using the 3CX systems and I saw in the 3CX site like 19 certified SIP providers for US, I'm located in Florida and I really appreciate that you guys give me and idea or share your experience which one is better, simple to setup with no hassle, great price. I'm located on Florida so any provider close in the region it will be good to reduce latency issues. Thanks in advanced for your help

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I would check the site of the US providers and then it is all up to the offers they provide.
    All 19 are working and tested. Of course some are bigger than others.
    So I would choose a professional one and then boil it down to the price, features and what one has to offer over the other.

That you are in Florida makes little difference. Big sip trunk / carriers will work all over the US. You can be anywhere in the US and they will have servers close to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. daktur

daktur New Member

I am using Broadvoice / phone power for making calls for years without any issues. For incoming you should check didww they are also great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.