• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Recommended Gateways

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmAlex

Reaction score
Hello,

My boss and I are trying to decide which VoIP gateway to go with for use with 3CX. We are getting stuck on the price break between the Audiocodes MP-118 and the Grandstream GXW-4108. The Audiocodes is says it is recommended by 3CX and we are just wondering why? Does anyone know or have experience with both that can testify to one being superior?

Thanks a lot,
Alex

There have been several posts on this forum relating problems on sound with Grandstream Gateways, choppy sound, echo's and so on....
Audiocodes have a much better sound(users on this forum said it) and it also works well with 3cx...

Cheers

I bought and used a grandstream 4108. It was an exercise in frustration. I would not recommend the Grandstream.

I heard good things about Rhino but I do not believe that 3cx supports PCI cards.

Hi,

I have Grandstream 4104 and it is working Perfectly. I only had to ajust "Call Progress Tones" correctly.

I think recommendation of Gateway is just not good idea, wile some gateays work just fine with some users and some do not.

According to my oppinion it is only how much a user is familiar with Phone System terms and technical knowledge.

regards,

Thank you all for your replies and advice. BTW, we've decided on the AudioCodes, hopefully it will go smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.