Recommended SIP / DID for Thailand

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MarkLFT, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkLFT

I am in the process of installing a 3cx PBX in my office in Indonesia. But we want to provide "local" number for our customers in other Asian countries, specifically Thailand first.

The idea is our customers in Thailand have a national number which comes to our 3CX exchange in Indonesia, where it is routed to one of several SIP devices. Also, if we need to call out customers, no matter where I am, I should be able to make a SIP call, and the call "pops-out" from our Thai number with only local costs.

I have spent hours searching for SIP/DID providers that state they work with 3CX and provide numbers in Thailand, but have been unsuccessful. So I am now considering it it is best to install a Cisco SPA112 plugged into a local phone line in Thailand, and use port forwarding to connect the SPA to my 3CX installation in Indonesia.

Can anyone suggest the pro's and con's of each method, or recommend a reliable SIP/DID Provider with Thai Numbers.

Many thanks

2. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

I don’t have any experience with this guys, but you may give it a try.
    They do support DID numbers for Indonesia and Thailand.

https://www.didww.com/virtual_numbers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.