Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Record Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ase, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ase

Ase

Hi,

I forward calls to Exchange AutoAttendant from 3CX.
    Can I get info with Time,Date+Caller-ID that is forwarded to Exchange in an other way than just looking in the 3CX log or PBX log?

//Ase

2. Ase

Ase

Hi,

Am I the first one looking for the amount of calls and from what Caller-ID to my phonesystem?
    I would like to find the info easier than scrolling the 3CX log with all the other info that I am not looking for at the moment or am I missing something obvious?

//Ase

3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Is the 3CX Call Reporter a good solution for you? It is installed by default along with the PBX.
    You can find it in the Start > All Programs > 3CX PhoneSystem > Call Reporter

Or are you looking for something else?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ase

Ase

Hi LeonidasG,

Thanks for your fast reply, I have obviously missed the obvious.
    I had only looked in the 3CX Management console all the time for a solution.
    Is there a way to get reports mailed to the administrator daily/weekly?

//Ase

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Unfortunately there is no such feature at the moment but i find it a very good idea.
    If this is an important feature to you i'd suggest you go over the Feature Request forum and make a small request for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Ase

Ase

Hi LeodidasG,

I have now requested the feature in the right forum.

Any ideas on the follow question below?

Can I record all calls to 3CX from answer to hangup when forwarding everything to Exchange 2007?
    (I am not sure how 3CX/SIP works, is 3CX involvel in the hole call or does it just forward the call to Exchange and drop the supervision)

//Ase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.