Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Record component and disconnecting call

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by pluym, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pluym

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @pluym,

The fix will be available as soon as 3CX v15.5 SP2 is released. This will be very soon.

You don't need to do any change on the CFD app side, when the PBX is updated, it will change the behavior to keep the recording file.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Konni

Hello, is the fix in the SP2 Beta from today included ?

I have tried, but it hasn't worked (or have I to change something in the flow ?).

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes, it is included. No change is required on the app side.

What have you tried so far? If you have a Record component and drop the call, the recording is not deleted. However, the "Audio recorded" branch is not executed, because the call has been droped and the flow continues in the Disconnect Handler flow. Are you trying to do something with the file in the Disconnect Handler flow or in the Main flow?

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Konni

Hello,

if I add a send mail component to the disconnect handler way, I'm getting a mail, but, it's not really that, what I wish, I have programmed a sort of order system.

If the customer presses the one, only the specified department gets the mail, but, if the customer forgets to press the hash (or something else), and hangs up, then will the disconnect handler way executed but there I can't sort the mail to the specified department.

I hoped, that it would works so:

Customer pressed the 1, leaves order, press #, mail goes to department 1.
    Customer pressed the 1, leaves order, but forgets to press the #, mail with recording goes to department 1.

Greetings

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @Konni,

You just need to use a variable to store the option selected. When the user presses 1, you set the variable to 1, and then start recording. When the call is dropped and you go to the Disconnect Handler flow, you check the variable, and if it's 1, you send the email to department 1, otherwise you do something else...

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.