Record personal voicemail? & office hours

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by menno, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menno

Hello all,

ive successfull installed 3cx on windows 2003 server and running good
    but now ive 2 problems

i need to record my personal voicemail.. like: thank you for calling to tech department. or something like that
    where can i do it? and can i do it?

also when i config office hours.. then when i call out of the office hours the phone is still ringing even when i setup the extension right for out of office hours.. to destination extension voicemail

how come?

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

Dial 999 to get to your voicemail, enter extension number and password then choose option 8 "Change Greeting Message"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. discovery1

discovery1 Member

Have you enabled Voice Mail for the extension?
    It's on the General Tab of the Extension properties.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. menno

Okay but how is it possible that the phone is ringing even out of offcie and i have setup all

5. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

You will need to review the Line Routing to see what the In-Office and Out-Of-Office settings are. Check your Office hours configuration.

If you are using DID numbers ensure that your In and out of hour settings are as expected. It is most likely a config oversight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.