Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Recording Calls from External Numbers

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by csa452, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csa452

Hello,

We are working on an application which transfers the IVR callers to an external number, which we would then like to record. If I'm calling the IVR internally, I can just set my internal extension to "Record All Calls" and it will capture the conversation in a wav file. But if I'm calling the IVR from an external number, and it connects to the IVR extension and then transfers me someplace else, is there any way to be able to record this call in a WAV file?

Thanks,
    Chris

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hello,

You can configure your gateway or VoIP provider to record calls too.

Did you try that?

Regards,

3. eran322

where is this config in 3cx system? i didnt fount it.

i need to record forward calls

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Please, make this question in the general forum, where you will get a faster answer. This is the VAD forum, for questions related to the Voice Application Designer.
    Thanks,

5. bennettrodriguez

3CX is basically a VOIP phone system for windows.It is a software based phone system that replaces a traditional hardware PBX / PABX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.