• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Recording Calls from External Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

csa452

Reaction score
Hello,

We are working on an application which transfers the IVR callers to an external number, which we would then like to record. If I'm calling the IVR internally, I can just set my internal extension to "Record All Calls" and it will capture the conversation in a wav file. But if I'm calling the IVR from an external number, and it connects to the IVR extension and then transfers me someplace else, is there any way to be able to record this call in a WAV file?

Thanks,
Chris

Hello,

You can configure your gateway or VoIP provider to record calls too.

Did you try that?

Regards,

where is this config in 3cx system? i didnt fount it.

i need to record forward calls

Please, make this question in the general forum, where you will get a faster answer. This is the VAD forum, for questions related to the Voice Application Designer.
Thanks,

3CX is basically a VOIP phone system for windows.It is a software based phone system that replaces a traditional hardware PBX / PABX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.