Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Recording fails to terminate. (V12)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dave@gohco.com, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave@gohco.com

I occasionally end up with a very large (1GB+) recording. I am unable to duplicate the problem but it keeps popping up once or twice a month. All extensions will be disconnected and I just watch the file grow till I restart the 3CX services. Has anyone else experienced this or know of any solutions? Is there a better place to report bugs?

My setup...
    -V12 SP4 (Multisite w/ bridge)
    -Server 2012 (Latest Updates)
    -Yealink T22, T28, & Snom MP Phones
    -Vitelity

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

This is just a user forums. Users helping users.
    Bugs must be reported to the support portal after logging on with your credentials... Support via 3cx is paid only.
    http://www.3cx.com/ordering/procedures/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dave@gohco.com

True but I'm not going to pay for support to report a bug. I'm asking the community if anyone else has run into this.

4. ricardolobo

Hello Dave.

I have the same issue. I have a recording call with 500MB by a logged off user....
    I have to restart all services to stop the recording.

craigreilly: pay to report a software bug!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.