Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

recording sound file digital receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jonnybluehat, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnybluehat

hello all

having an issue with the sound quality of my recording played thru 3cx over the phone

my recording is clean on my pc but sounds like its being broad casted thru a tin can over the system

its in a wav file if it makes a difference

thx

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello,

This is the issue when recording your own .wav files being played over the phone. Are you recording them through the 3CX Management console? or through an external program? if you are not using 3CX to make the audio are you using the correct settings? PCM .wav 16 Bit Mono 8Khz?

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jonnybluehat

i do have all the same settings

i recorded thru a logitec headset

i didnt know it was possible to record from the console, can you tell me how

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

If you are using V10 anywhere there is a location to add a prompt there is a record button which will allow you to record a prompt from the handset.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.