• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Redirection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molsen6

Reaction score
Hey 3cx

Thanks for a great system.

I have a perfect running system with 8 lines 8 phones. It' seems that everything is working fine.

Then I have some snom 190 phone, where you can select redirection on the phone, but that I can't get to work.
My provider is jay.net (Danish one)

I get the follow error in the log and it goes to voicemail.

Can not find source by following specs: Contact IP: '10.95.96.5'; From: '96956008'; To: '168'; Rline: '023303142'; Contact: '96956008'

Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Michael

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

To clarify:

Can you receive inbound calls from the VOIP provider succesfully, or does this error condition only occur in particular circumstances?

The error message you posted is not conclusive, we need a sequence of log messages. HOwever, this message indicates towards a misconfiguration of the VOIP provider line - basically the PBX can not allocate the incoming call to a particular external VOIP provider or gateway line.

In your post you mention you configured redirection in the snom, but this is something you would have to configure at the pbx level. its not supported to do it from the phone level at present.

Hi Nick

Thanks for your reply.

Dial in and out works fine from the phone, it's only redirection that doesn't work.
As you mention it's not supported on the phone level, but I think thats a bad idea. The Reason for that is when you need to redirect a phone, you to login to the PBX and change redirection. That means the a "Normal person" needs to login in as an admin and change the system.

It would be nice if you could provide a login for each user, where they only can control their own number. (Without any system configuration).

Thats basic the story for using the redirection on the phone.

Thanks

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RTYYU908
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.