Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Register issue in 3CXPhoneSystem 12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mato3848, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mato3848

Hello all,

I am configuring a C3X server in my office, my VoIP provider gave me the IP and user, my first step was to test the info with a C3X Phone client, it worked.
    But the 3CXPhoneSystem 12 cant register in the VoIP server, I logged the transmission with Wireshark, i think the problem is the parameter in Bold.

Log of C3X Phone client:
    Wireshark Log of 3CXPhoneSystem 12:
    Server Log:
    I would appreciate any help to solve this issue.
    Thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Some VoIP providers have a slightly different ways of setting up registration.

If you list your VoIP provider, and what template, in 3CX you are using (If it is not a supported provider), then someone that has also used that provider, may be able to offer some tips.

In many (most?) cases, the usersname is the numeric phone number you have been assigned.

3. mato3848

Hi leejor,

This is not a pre configured VoIP provider, this is a generic VoIP provider ( UNE from Colombia).
    The user name that they gave me is text, as show in the 3CX Phone Client configuration image.
    as mentioned, this client is able to connect and make calls.

Thanks

Attached Files:

4. mato3848

This is solved configuring the" 3 Way Authentication ID"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.