• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

register skype gateway to 3cx phone system

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexHan

Reaction score
Dear anyone please please help me out with this issue

i have installed 3cx phone system and 3cx skype gateway into one pc which is using NAT (though a router)to connect to internet. i followed all the configuration guides (configuring sip to 3cx Gateway for skype and manaul for phone system)from the website exactly, except i have not set up VOIP provider information in the phone system. but the PROBLEM is that i could not register the skype Gateway to the phone system. i got log information

127.0.01:5060 is not reachable
error message: channel cannot register to PBX, SIP error code 404

i have attached log information to this topic, hope they are helpfull

thanks 8) :cry:

alex

Attachments

• 3cxLog_100110170132.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 3CXSkypeGateway port log.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 3CXSkypeGatewayMonitor.log
    4.5 KB · Views: 110
Hi, can you confirm, if you have enabled port forwarding for TCP / UDP port 6060 on your router?

please also run the 3CX firewall checker to ensure that all ports are open and working as they should.

thanks for the reply. following is what i have done and results for this issue
1 open the 6060 port in router and my pc windows firewall ----- the port scanner's report is connected

2 Open the 5060 port in router and windows ------ port scanner's report is 'closed'!

3 Run firewall checker in phone system, saying that 5060 port is closed.

i am pretty sure that port 5060 in router is open. must be sth wrong with my PC, but i could not figure out where is wrong!!!??? as i could open port 6060

any suggestions?

thanks thanks and thanks

Alex

hey guys

i used windows 7 as OS and problem has been fixed.

thanks

alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.