registered and unregistered email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ian Marudo, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian Marudo

hi guys,

I'm always receiving the atteched email, 16 emails for today, what this means,

thanks

Attached Files:

• test.txt
      File size:
      405 bytes
      Views:
  2. 3CXNP

3CX Support

Hi Ian,

you have specified to receive email alerts for "The registration status of an extension changes". Check extension 848. Could be a bad cable causing network issues or a bad switch port.

If you dont want to receive these email notifications, go to Settings > General > Email Notifications and remove any notifications you dont want to receive.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ian Marudo

ahhm, but when i check the extension status its on green, is this can be related in 3cx phone for iphone? or mac, because in that extension, he has a iphone and the same time he also have in his Mac and iphone,

Thanks

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

this does include an iPhone/Mobile Device. So I find those device often connect and disconnect to wireless networks. it would be best to turn that feature off
    Settings->General->Email Notifications-> Registration status of an extension changes.

If something goes wrong, the person will find you. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ian Marudo

because the user of the extension also receiving a email, in that setting to turn off the Registration status of an extension changes.,
    also the extension user cant receive now the notification?

Thanks

6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I know of no mechanism in 3cx to alert the extension email of an unregistered device...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.