Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

registered and unregistered email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ian Marudo, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian Marudo

hi guys,

I'm always receiving the atteched email, 16 emails for today, what this means,

thanks

Attached Files:

• test.txt
      File size:
      405 bytes
      Views:
  2. 3CXNP

3CXNP Support Team
    3CX Support

Hi Ian,

you have specified to receive email alerts for "The registration status of an extension changes". Check extension 848. Could be a bad cable causing network issues or a bad switch port.

If you dont want to receive these email notifications, go to Settings > General > Email Notifications and remove any notifications you dont want to receive.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ian Marudo

ahhm, but when i check the extension status its on green, is this can be related in 3cx phone for iphone? or mac, because in that extension, he has a iphone and the same time he also have in his Mac and iphone,

Thanks

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

this does include an iPhone/Mobile Device. So I find those device often connect and disconnect to wireless networks. it would be best to turn that feature off
    Settings->General->Email Notifications-> Registration status of an extension changes.

If something goes wrong, the person will find you. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ian Marudo

because the user of the extension also receiving a email, in that setting to turn off the Registration status of an extension changes.,
    also the extension user cant receive now the notification?

Thanks

6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I know of no mechanism in 3cx to alert the extension email of an unregistered device...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.