Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Registering remote extension using 3CXSBC

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by obay, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obay

Hello,

I'm using the free 3CX edition and trying to register a remote Yealink T22P IP phone to my local 3CX system.

The 3CX is behind a NAT. I've opened ports 5090 and 5000 from the public static IP to the server.

The remote location has 3CX SCB installed on one of the PCs and it is always on. The setup is behind a NAT also. I can confirm the service is running and the port 5060 UDP is listening.

I enabled auto provisioning on the IP phone... the settings are picked up correctly. However, after the phone reboots, the registration fails.

I see the following line in the 3CXSBC logs file:
    ALERT | 20150603-193033.536 | 3CXTunnel | TUNL | 9680 | TunnelTcp.cpp:296 | Sending first packet from [ V4 0.0.0.0:15910 UNKNOWN_TRANSPORT target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=0 ] to [ V4 91.74.13.999:5090 TCP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=0 ]

(I changed the actual public IP in this line to avoid unnecessary fun)

Any idea what is wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Obay

2. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

Kindly ensure that you have followed the below guide in order to setup the SBC:
    http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXCloudServerManual12.pdf

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.