Registration error: 408 - Request Timeout

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mbais, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbais

Nov 16, 2007
    I can't register an x-lite phone from outside.
    From inside the firewall check fails with the following errors:

1 9000 Error (4) Global address (returned by STUN) is not accessible from outside. This issue can be generated only if a STUN server is defined for checking. addrFromSTUN =

2 9000 Error (6) Different NAT translation for different requests (to STUN and to Firewall Checker Agent). This situation can occur if there is something wrong with NAT translation or a symmetric NAT is used. addrFromAgent =
    addrFromSTUN =

3 9000 Warning (8) Local port is not blocked from outside. STUN server has returned global port different from the local one, but the local port is also accessible from outside.
    4 9000 Warning (10) Port number has been changed during NAT translation. externalAddress =

My firewall reports that all is well:
    <84> Dec 9 15:36:32 FIREWALL rule (1 of 3) : Protocol: UDP Src ip: Src port: 4200 Dst ip: Dst port: 9000 Chain: forward_host_service Rule Id: 46 Action: accept

<84> Dec 9 15:37:15 FIREWALL rule (1 of 1) : Protocol: UDP Src ip: Src port: 2281 Dst ip: Dst port: 5060 Chain: forward_host_service Rule Id: 45 Action: accept

-> the first entry is the firewall check;
    -> the second entry is my x-lite phone connecting to the 3cx server

The x-lite phone seems to be registered on the server, but the extension is unaware (408 error).

What is going wrong with the STUN-test on the server?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.