• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Registration Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

efthimis

Reaction score
I want to register one phone with extension number 700 and with authID:300 and pass:xxxxx, but the registration is not successful. If i create a different extension with number 300 and same credentials the registration is successful. What is the problem? :S

Hi Efthimis,

You cannot register extension 700 because that is a system extension ( and specifically the conference extension) which is in use hence the error that you are getting.

Best Regards

Thanks for answer,
I don't think that it is the reason. I tried with different extensions (772,772 etc)... Is authID must match with extension number? e.g I want to register to 772 with authID:301 and pass:xxxx. It returns registration failed. If i create an extension 301 with same credentials it registers normal. weird :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.