• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

registration fails in 5.0 (working in 3.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmadja

Reaction score
I am working with callcentric and registration of SIP was working fine in 3.1, however in 5.0 it seems that registration keeps timing out. Anyone else experiencing the same problem, either with supported or unsupported providers?

Cause youre running former version of 3CX, im sure I havent to tell you about the NAT and forwarding things?

Well, I´m not a very erxperienced user of this cool 3CX stuff, but I faced a problem with registration too. In my case it was due to having more than one configured ethernet adapter (NIC).

I removed some virtual adapters and it worked for me. I read some posts that there are similar problems with multiple NICs or multiple IP adresses of one NIC.

My thread is here:
http://www.3cx.com/forums/cant-register-2-sipgate-lines-at-one-time-3905.html

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.