Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Registration problem BETA 4 - Build v2.0.1245.0

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MikeSr, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSr

Since the update I can no longer get regstration with my Grandstream GXW4104. My Voip Line account works but it looses the registation status in the "Line Status" display. ie, it shows a red icon, and a "Status not registered message" When I place a VOIP based call to the system the Registration message changes to "Calling" and the extension "ringing" so it works but is not displayed correctly .
    This is not the case for the GXW4104. I had a functional connection yesterday before this update. Now I can't get the registation nor can I get the unit to function. Please help. Perhaps my previoud post asking for more of your good documentation showing a correct example of the GXW setup would help. I am in the testing phase before I switch this system over to a VOIP LAN based system with PSTN line comming in and out for calls. PLEASE HELP.

Mike Sr

2. npiersma

Hi,

I found (that when upgrading from B3 to B4) some extentions seems to fail. You might try to delete the complete extention and recreate it using a different number. Then see if all works.

I didn't try reassigning the number back.

Niels

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MikeSr

Still not working

I think part of the problem is being relatively new to the PBX Stuff. I have 4 PTSN lines comming into a GXW4104. I have the GS2000 phones. I just cant get this system to work. I can ring ext to ext. I did have a VOIP external call come in and ring on an ext in the prev version, but I have had no success with this version. I am unistalling, cleaning the registry and starting over. I will post with results.

Thanks for your help.
    Frustrated Mike Sr :x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.