• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Registration refresh time - interval change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the interval (in seconds) of the Registration refresh time? For one single line not for all lines?
I'm asking because one of the VoIP providers that I look at needs to have it at every 60 seconds otherwise they block your account and MAC.

I see it must be Time between registration attempts (in seconds) under Registration settings. I hope I'm right ;)

Now the question is. How's that this value can only be set when you create a new VOIP provider but you can not change it later? (I'm using the 3CX Phone System Version5.1.4128.0)

The "Time between registration attempts (in seconds)" can be changed under the gateway setup for that line.

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.