Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Relay Fax - using T38 doesn't work, GT HT502 works

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by djboxny, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djboxny

I have grandstream handy tone 502 ata connected to a modem on the same pc that 3cx is on. The ata is on T38 mode, also the Ata is registered with a fax extention on 3cx. When I use the Ata to send or receive faxes everything works fine either on microsft fax or relay fax. But I also registered another fax extention to the relay fax T38 account. Everything registers fine but for some reason Broadvox doesn't allow that extention to dial out I get 488 not acceptable here. If I dial out of the ata it goes thru fine or if I dial out of any other extention it works. For some reason it just doest work out relay fax sip. :
    Also incoming faxes get answered but never completes. Their has to be something I am missing with relay fax T38 since if I use the Ata with the modem I works fine

2. djboxny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.