• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Remote Call Controll Jabra Pro 935 on 3CX Ver. 14-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

3CXuser10

Reaction score
Hi!
I have trouble with a Jabra Pro 935 Wireless headsett, The Remote Call Control does not work.
Mute and adjust volume up and down is ok, but answering and hang up calls from headsett isn't ok

Have anyone experience with this?

That can be an issue of the Jabra software not detecting the 3CXPhone client and not enabling integration and we have seen this with other uisers of the Jabra 935 as well where the Jabra 930 would work and the 935 would not work on the same machine. Are you able to open a ticket so that we can get the Jabra logs and confirm this?

Reactions: Fabio Colbrelli
Was there an solution for this problem? we are having the same issues.

I have the same problem. Jabra pro 935 doesn't accept calls via button. I have a jabra evolve 65 which works. Please advise.

Hello to all in the round

I just figured out exact the same problem only with the Jabra pro 935, other Jabra's and other Headset are working correctly. What headset do you use in your company? Because we are evaluating the right one.

Thank you for your answer :)

Friendly greetings

The buttons of the Jabra Pro 935 are not working with 3CX softphone. Neither 3CX or Jabra did reply to my request from months ago. Looks like they don't care to get new customers.

I had contact with Jabra and they told me this: Jabra offers a plattform to every PBX Builder with all functions, from there on is the business of the PBX builder to implement this functions with the softphone of there own...So 3cx have to implement every device from jabra with all functions: Answering Calls, Mute, Put on hold and so on... I also wrote to 3cx and till now I didn't recieve a answer.

This really doesn't make sense, they got the jabra configuration http://www.3cx.com/docs/jabra-headsets/ wrote down on there Website, what ever we tried sennheisser and we are going for sennheisser right now, but 3cx should support more headsets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.