Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Remote Desktop trouble

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jcasares, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcasares

Since the new version, the one that comes with release 9, I'm having a weird issue. I have the 3CX Assistant and the 3CX phone running at my desktop computer. Whenever I connect through RDP remotely to this computer the 3CX Phone reconfigures itself to use RDP audio channels (even while I have audio redirection disabled). Then when I return to my office the 3CX Phone rings on a "sound card" that isn't available anymore and so I miss the calls until I restart both programs. This started to happen with the new release as I didn't have this problem before. Anybody had this issue as well and know how to workaround it?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Please tell me which 3CXphone version do you have, as displayed in the About box. The latest version 4.0.13679 contain a fix exactly related to this issue - audio drivers not saved/restored properly. Also, please read this
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/audio-devices-aparently-not-saved-on-3cxphone-exit-16423.html

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jcasares

My version is 4.0.13527.0 but I have no new updates reported. Will check again.

EDIT: the system says is up to date in everything besides Polish prompts that always show like that even while downloaded. :p

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Please check your PM.
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.