Remote Desktop trouble

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jcasares, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcasares

Since the new version, the one that comes with release 9, I'm having a weird issue. I have the 3CX Assistant and the 3CX phone running at my desktop computer. Whenever I connect through RDP remotely to this computer the 3CX Phone reconfigures itself to use RDP audio channels (even while I have audio redirection disabled). Then when I return to my office the 3CX Phone rings on a "sound card" that isn't available anymore and so I miss the calls until I restart both programs. This started to happen with the new release as I didn't have this problem before. Anybody had this issue as well and know how to workaround it?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Please tell me which 3CXphone version do you have, as displayed in the About box. The latest version 4.0.13679 contain a fix exactly related to this issue - audio drivers not saved/restored properly. Also, please read this
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/audio-devices-aparently-not-saved-on-3cxphone-exit-16423.html

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jcasares

My version is 4.0.13527.0 but I have no new updates reported. Will check again.

EDIT: the system says is up to date in everything besides Polish prompts that always show like that even while downloaded. :p

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Please check your PM.
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.