Remote Extension on SPA504G

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jeffmcewan, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffmcewan

I can't get my remote extension to connect. The 3CX soft phone connects fine. The SPA504G is setup the same as Kevin explains in the remote video. Packet size: .020, stun enabled, stun server: stun2.3cx.com (same as server), EXT 1 setup with public IP in proxy, user id, p/w, auth enabled, auth pin and resync time set to 300 seconds. The buttons light up and show the extension with a dial tone, but pressing any button gets a fast busy. The phone status shows either Registration State: Failed403 or Registration State: FailedNo Response.

The firewall should be set correctly with 5060, 5090 and 9000-9049 forwarded using the correct protocols, plus the soft phone works.

Any ideas?

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Are you getting anything during registration in your server activity logs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you have this set at the 3CX end. What sort of router/firewall are you behind at the remote end? Is the phone set up to use DHCP or have you assigned it a static IP. If a static IP, double check your IP/ subnet/ gateway settings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.